top of page
News of the Novel 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our valued patients,
News of the Novel 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused great concern to all. At Summit Medical Group we consider your health and safety a top priority. We are fortunate to have a small clinic that limits the number of people you may come in contact with and we will do our best to take precautions for your health and safety. As of now, we will provide our services as normal with the following considerations:
1. If you are experiencing (or have experienced within the last two weeks) a cough, runny nose, or difficulty breathing, please call (410) 740-5001 to reschedule your appointment.
2. If you or anyone in your family has traveled outside of the US, and/or cruised in the last two weeks, and/or been around someone possibly infected with the virus, please reschedule your appointment.
3. We are requesting that only the patient and caregivers enter the office. To minimize exposure we ask that when possible the patient come alone or bring only one additional person.
4. We will continue sanitizing items and surfaces regularly used throughout the day as is our normal protocol. .
5. Finally, we kindly ask that patients/visitors to our office not ask to take home gloves, masks, or hand sanitizer as we need to conserve these for our dedicated medical team -especially in light of the recent shortages.
6. We will have hand sanitizer available for use upon arrival and departure from your appointment. Should you prefer, we do have a restroom for washing your hands with soap and water.
Summit Medical Group will continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC, state, and local officials regarding COVID-19. We will also continue to follow the recommendations of our affiliated hospitals and surgical centers. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time. It is our pleasure to serve this great community, and we know we have the strength to carry on in this uncertain and trying time.
As we approach the end of the COVID-19 restrictions in our state, At Summit Medical Group, the health and safety of all our patients and staff are paramount. We encourage you to get vaccinated, if you have not. We require that a patient who is experiencing fever, cough or upper respiratory systems use a mask when coming in for an appointment and notify our staff.
Please call us with any concerns.
-- The Medical Team at Summit Medical Group
bottom of page