Find out about Covid 19, Covid 19 testing and vaccinations and Summit Medical visitor and patient updates
Experienced medical staff providing trusted medical care
Summit Medical Staff speak 12 languages including French, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu, Twi, Ibo, Yoruba, Somali, Arabic, Amharic, Ga, and English.
Established in 2021, SMG is an integrated multispecialty medical practice blending two well-established practices Millennium Family Practice and WKTA pediatrics with a total of over 20 years of experience providing care to patients in the DMV area with other medical specialties to ensure patients receive care in a Patient-Centered Medical Home. The mission is to provide
Established in 2021, SMG is an integrated multispecialty medical practice blending two well-established practices Millennium Family Practice and WKTA pediatrics with a total of over 20 years of experience providing care to patients in the DMV area with other medical specialties to ensure patients receive care in a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
The mission is to provide evidence-based culturally sensitive medical care to all patients leveraging technology. In our advanced health practice, our patient's need comes first. The medical team at SMG is passionate about the inequities in health and has assembled a team of professionals to help bridge the gap by ensuring that psychosocial determinants of health are addressed at each patient visit
In 2021, The President of SMG was named Family Physician of the year by the MDAFP.
Founder & CEO
- Njideka Udochi
- Ruth Agwuna
- Anthea Nwandu
- Chichi Udochi
- Michael Obiefune
- Iris Bazing
- Lawrence Silverberg
- ChiChi Udochi
- Vincent Arisukwu
- Hazel Jones Parker
- Ijeoma Nwachuku
Meet the team
Process Management Staff / Our Care Team
Susan Mildner Boyd
Clinical Support Manager
Joy Umeobi CRNP, PMH
Obii Pax Harry
Social Care Manager/ Health Coach
Natasha Cumberbatch Ryan
Our friendly and knowledgeable Summit Medical Group Team extends every courtesy to our patients to ensure a pleasant and informative visit.
Where Our Patients Come From
We have a truly global practice as our patients come from over 114 countries all over the world!
- North America: Canada, USA
- Central America: Belize, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
- South America: Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru
- Caribbean: Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St Kitts, Trinidad & Tobago, US Virgin Islands
- Europe: Greece, Hungary, UK
- Africa: Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Cote D’Ivoire, DRC (The Democratic Republic of the Congo), Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Middle East: Jordan, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Syria, Turkey
- Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burma (Myanmar), China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Australasia: Australia
Millennium Health Group
Central Maryland Equity and Vaccine Initiative